The ACST1235-8FP belongs to the ACS™ / ACST power switch family built with A.S.D.®(application specific discrete) technology. This high performance device is suited to home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 12 A.
This ACST1235-8FP switch embeds a Triac structure and a high voltage clamping device able to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line transients such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 standard. It offers an extremely high static dV/dt immunity of 2 kV/μs minimum at 150 °C junction temperature.
ACST1235-8FP enables applications to be compliant with IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5.
- 12 A medium current AC Switch
- Triac with self overvoltage protection
- High static immunity and dynamic commutation
- 800 V VDRM/ VRRM
- High junction temperature: Tj= 150 °C max
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- TO-220FPAB-insulated package 1500VRMS
- ECOPACK®2 and RoHs compliant component
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。