The ACST1635-8FP belongs to the AC power switch range built with A.S.D.®technology. This high performance device is designed for home appliances or industrial systems and drives loads up to 16 A.
This ACST1635-8FP switch embeds a Triac structure with a high voltage crowbar device to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line surges such as those described in the IEC 61000-4-5 (surge immunity test).
- Enables equipment to meet IEC 61000-4-5 surge with overvoltage crowbar technology
- High noise immunity against static dV/dt and IEC 61000-4-4 burst
- High junction temperature: Tj= 150 °C
- Needs no external over-voltage protection
- VCLgives headroom before clamping then crowbar action
- Reduces component count
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- Provides UL certified insulation rated at 2000 V rms
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。