Available in TO220AB-Insulated (ceramic insulated), the T1610T-8I series of Triac can be used in an on/off or phase angle control function in general purpose AC switching.
T1610T-8I can be directly driven through a microcontroller allowing usage of small capacitive or resistive power supplies.
Provides insulation rated at 2500 V rms(TO-220AB insulated package).
- High static and dynamic commutation
- Three quadrants
- Logic level (direct microcontroller driven)
- Package is RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant
- Tab insulated, voltage = 2500 V rms
- UL certified (ref. file E81734)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.