Designed with high immunity switching to external surges, the device offers robust switching up to its 150 °C maximum Tj.
The combination of noise immunity and low gate triggering current allows to design strong and compact control circuit.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 6 mA
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 200 V/μs up to 150 °C
- Blocking voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt: 100 A/μs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.