Thanks to a junction temperature Tj up to 150 °C and an isolated TO-220FPAB package, the TN1610H-6FP offers high thermal performance operation up to 16 A rms.
The trade-off between the device’s noise immunity (dV/dt = 1 kV/μs), its gate triggering current (IGT = 10 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allows the design of robust and compact control circuits for voltage regulators in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances and inrush current limiting circuits.
The insulated fullpack package allows a back-to-back configuration.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 1000V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 10 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant
- Complies with UL standards (File ref: E81734)
- Insulated package TO-220FPAB:
- Insulated voltage: 2000 VRMS
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.