The TN3050H-12GY-TR is an automotive grade SCR Thyristor designed for applications such as automotive on-board chargers, AC solid state relays and stationary battery chargers.
Rated for a 30 ARMS power switching, This SCR Thyristor offers superior performance in terms of peak voltage robustness (up to 1400 V) and surge current handling (sine wave pulse up to 300 A). Its key features allow the design of functions such as a 42 ARMS AC switch (dual back-to-back SCRs) and a 38 A average AC-DC controlled rectifier bridge for inrush current limitation.
Available in D²PAK package, it is ideal for compact SMD designs on surface mount boards or insulated metal substrate boards.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- AC off state voltage: +/- 1200 V
- Nominal on-state current: 30 ARMS
- High noise immunity: 1000 V/μs
- Max. gate triggering current: 50 mA
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。