Thanks to its junction temperature Tj up to 150 °C, the device offers high thermal performance operation up to 40 A. Its D²PAK package allows modern SMD designs as well as compact back to back configuration.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 500 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Off-state voltage 600 V VDRM/VRRM
- High turn on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.