The TN4015H-6T in non-isolated TO-220AB package offers high thermal performances up to 40 A, thanks to its junction temperature up to 150°C.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allows to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen aids, inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 500 V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Off-state voltage 600 V VDRM/VRRM
- High turn on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.