The TN5015H-6I offers high thermal performance operation up to 50 A thanks to its junction temperature Tj up to 150 °C. Its fully tab insulated (thanks to ceramic inside) TO-220AB package allows a back to back configuration.
Its trade-off noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) versus its gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow to design robust and compact control circuit for voltage regulator in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, inrush current limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity dV/dt = 500V/µs up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant
- Insulated package TO-220AB:
- Insulated voltage: 2500 VRMS
- Complies with UL 1557 (File ref : E81734)
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。