Packaged in a non-isolated TO-220AB, this device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 50 A, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
Its noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) trade-off versus gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow the design of robust and compact control circuits for voltage regulators in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, and inrush current-limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。