Packaged in a non-isolated TO-220AB, this device offers high thermal performance during operation of up to 50 A, thanks to a junction temperature of up to 150 °C.
Its noise immunity (dV/dt = 500 V/μs) trade-off versus gate triggering current (IGT = 15 mA) and its turn-on current rise (dI/dt = 100 A/μs) allow the design of robust and compact control circuits for voltage regulators in motorbikes and industrial drives, overvoltage crowbar protection, motor control circuits in power tools and kitchen appliances, and inrush current-limiting circuits.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- High noise immunity up to 150 °C
- Gate triggering current IGT = 15 mA
- Peak off-state voltage VDRM/VRRM = 600 V
- High turn-on current rise dI/dt = 100 A/µs
- ECOPACK®2 compliant component
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.