Thanks to highly sensitive triggering levels, the 1 A X0115MUF SCR thyristor is suitable for all applications where available gate current is limited. The X0115MUF offers a high blocking voltage of 600 V, and a surge peak voltage of 750 V, ideal for applications like ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCI).
The surface mount SMBflat-3L package allows modern, compact, SMD based designs for automated manufacturing. Its 3.4 mm creepage distance guarantees a 250 V functional isolation (UL 840) at a level 2 pollution degree.
- On-state rms current, 1 A
- Narrow sensitive gate current from 30 µA to 150 µA
- Repetitive peak off-state voltage, 600 V
- Non-repetitive surge peak off-state voltage, 750 V
- Compact and ultraflat SMBflat-3L package with creepage distance of 3.4 mm
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。