On-demand webinar | SiC power modules for your electric vehicle designs
In this 1-hour on-demand webinar, discover why silicon-carbide (SiC) technology can dramatically reduce the total cost of ownership in electric vehicle (EV) applications such as traction inverters, DC/DC converters and on-board chargers (OBC).
We will also take an in-depth look at how our new SiC power modules and packages optimize the performance of these key EV applications.
- Brief history of silicon carbide and its use in the power semiconductor industry
- Mapping of different automotive power applications with the right semiconductors
- Advantages of using SiC solutions in key EV applications
- Overview of advanced (discrete) package solutions
- Advantages of our Multi Sintering Package (STPAK™) in xEV traction inverters
- How our ACEPACK™ module family improves designs for OBC / DC-DC as well as traction inverter automotive systems
- The importance of WLBI (Wafer Level Burn In) & KGD (Known Good Dice) characteristics
At the end of the recorded webinar, you can replay the Q&A session, and access ST’s experienced engineers answers, through the voice of Manuel Gaertner and Michael Luett.
Manuel joined STMicroelectronics Munich in 1999 and is working as a Senior Team Leader and Marketing Manager for ASSP/ASIC and Power Discrete Devices. On top of this. he is leading the strategic program Wide Bandgap materials for Automotive applications in EMEA region. Before joining STMicroelectronics, he worked as development engineer for Smart Power Products and as a research engineer.
After joining ST as a Technical Marketing Engineer for Automotive in 1998, Michael switched to VIPower & Lighting products in 2013 before returning to Automotive in 2017. Currently Marketing Manager (EMEA) for ST’s Automotive portfolio, Michael helps automotive engineers find the best solutions for their applications.