We're hiring! Get ready to join our job dating and campus events
Every year we organize or participate in over a hundred events throughout the world to allow students to discover ST. We share how we innovate with our customers and support you to find the right opportunity for you.
MEMS micromirror-based solutions for Augmented Reality, LiDAR and 3D sensing
Laser beam scanning (LBS) systems are used to project visible images or infrared patterns in many leading-edge applications. These systems are based on MEMS micromirrors which deflect beams from laser diodes onto the required field of view.
We will become carbon neutral by 2027, for the 40th anniversary of ST’s creation
ST has been actively working on reducing its environmental footprint through dedicated programs for many years. We have stepped up our ambition and plans for the sustainability of our operations with a commitment to Carbon Neutrality.
Featured Technology and Insights
Latest from ST
Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares – Period from Nov 29, 2021 to Dec 03, 2021
- New algorithms to better predict equipment anomalies and future behavior
- New capabilities to ease use of industrial sensor data acquisition and management using an ST development board
- Enhanced user interface to make machine-learning implementation easier for embedded developers with no data-science skills
- ST31N600 secure microcontroller integrates energy harvesting and biometric security with latest-generation Arm® SecurCore™ processor
- Biometric System-on-Card (BSoC) and dynamic card verification (dCVV) solutions based on ST31N600 to be showcased at Trustech 2021
Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares – Period from Nov 22, 2021 to Nov 26, 2021
Collaboration to help develop SiC ecosystem in Singapore