ST Motor Control applications on Air conditioners and Fans
When discussing energy usage, a commonly mentioned figure is that more than half of worldwide electrical energy is used to drive electric motors. Industry is heavily contributing to this, but the impact of many industiral and consumer applications (such as air conditioning or fans) is also significant. Therefore, electric motor control is moving very quickly in the direction of higher efficiency for motors and drives. Moreover, an increased level of integration at the lowest cost is required while at the same time increased safety and reliability.
You will learn
- Reference solutions on fans including all conditions for indoor fans, range hoods, ceiling, industrial etc.
- Sensor-less algorithm, Acoustic noise/ vibration reduction.
- Different architechtures, products and development boards will be introduced.
- Air conditioning motor structure introduction.
- STEVAL-CTM010V1 development board.
- Experimental results sharing.