Learn how to use the STSPIN32F0 System-in-Package in BLDC motors
During this webinar, you will learn about our advanced STSPIN32F0 System-in-Package, included in the STSPIN portfolio of motor drives, which embeds an entry-level STM32F0 microcontroller, a triple half-bridge gate driver, to drive power MOSFETs or IGBTs, and operational amplifiers for analog signal conditioning..
We will provide an overview of the complete design ecosystem, including hardware and firmware, and discuss real-life use cases which can help you get your BLDC motor spinning in no time.
- STM32 Cortex-M0 microcontroller unit
- A triple half-bridge gate driver able to drive power MOSFETs or IGBTs with a current capability of 600 mA (sink and source)
- 4 Op Amps enabling flexibility in the design of cost-effective sensorless or Hall effect feedback systems
- A 3.3 V DC-DC buck converter and 12 V LDO linear regulator to provide the voltage rails to supply the MCU, the external components and the gate driver
- Complete set of protections
- Introduction and overview of STSPIN32F0 features
- Hardware and firmware ecosystem for implementing Field-Oriented Control (FOC) algorithm using our advanced STSPIN32F0 System-in-Package
- User cases & practical examples