On-demand Webinar: Rad Hard Point-of-Load
We will show you how can solve all manner of goods, liquid and even waste level management issues with ST Time-of-Flight proximity and long distance ranging sensors.
We will begin by presenting the principles of Time-of-Flight sensing, and then move on to how you can implement ST ToF sensors with proprietary FlightSense technology in viable level monitoring and management applications. We will talk about goods inventory management in smart shelves and vending machines, liquid level control and waste management, among other things.
This on-demand session covers the following:
- The benefits ToF sensors in content level management applications
- How to choose the right sensor for your application
- The evaluation and development tools at your disposal
- Where you can source comprehensive design resources and software code examples
Bonus: live Q&A session included with feedback from ST’s experienced speakers.
Our ST FlightSense Time-of-Flight proximity sensors accurately measure distances to targets with very low power requirements. These all-in-one packages combine invisible IR light emitters and SPAD receivers (Single Photon Avalanche Diode) in a very small footprint for easy integration in your projects.
- Introduction to ST FlightSense™ Time-of-Flight technology and roadmap
- Focus on Content Level Management use-case, features and benefits
- Focus on some applications improved by the Content Level Management enabled by our Time-of-Flight sensors
- Development tools and ordering codes
Marketing manager Hervé Grotard has been with ST since 2000 and is responsible for Time-of-Flight sensor product strategies and business development in ST Imaging division..
Marketing engineer Thomas Viart has been with ST since 2016 and is a key contributor to the development and promotion of new Time-of-Flight sensors.