From consumer LiDAR to long-range ADAS, discover how ST MEMS mirrors can be used for accurate and power-efficient 3D sensing
This webinar was broadcast on Wednesday, May 19th, 2021
Watch the 1-hour, on-demand webinar to learn how ST MEMS mirrors provide the key enabling technology for precision 3D scanning and detection applications.
ST is joined by Intel® for a discussion of their short-range Time-of-Flight (ToF) LiDAR based on ST's 2D MEMS mirror, together with LeddarTech® to explore how they used an ST 1D MEMS scanner to implement a complete LiDAR reference demonstrator for automotive and industrial applications.
You will learn:
- What MEMS mirrors are and how they can be used for 3D sensing
- The benefits of using Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) for 3D sensing applications
- The latest ST MEMS technology and products for this market segment
- About Intel® RealSense™ LiDAR Camera L515 and how it will be used with ST’s 2D MEMS mirror
- The main building blocks and performance of Leddartech's LiDAR demonstrator, and the benefits of implementation using a 1D MEMS scanner