The best of 3 worlds in a cost-effective MPU
- Strong, user-friendly ecosystem for STM32 MPUs (OpenSTLinux, Linux-RT, bare metal)
- PCB layout reference designs
- Strong robustness
- Certified for faster time to market: SESIP Level 3 certified, PCI/PTS 6.0 pre-certified.
- Best-in-class consumption in low power modes
- Over 90% energy savings in Standby and VBAT modes
- Power management IC
- The STM32MP13 microprocessors are built on a single Arm Cortex-A7 core running from 650 MHz to 1 GHz.
- System performances:
- DRAM interface at 533 MHz
- Optimized interconnect
- The 3 MPU lines are pin-to-pin compatible and come with different peripherals. Each line offers a security option (cryptography and secure boot).
The STM32MP13 MPUs are also available in System-on-Modules developed by our partners. Learn more
STM32MP13 contributes to optimizing device energy consumption and reduces costs while offering certified security for entry level Linux, bare metal or RTOS-based systems.Learn more in the webinar
Suitable for many applications
This industrial-grade MPU provides 100% operation for 10 years and supports from -40°C to +125°C junction temperature.
A user-friendly environment to accelerate your design
For direct access to STM32 MPU development tools, visit the STM32 MPU Developer Zone.
May 9, 2023
Designers will learn about the STM32MP13 features, and specifications, including its support for various operating systems and software frameworks, its multimedia capabilities, and security features.
Accelerate your MPU design with STM32MP13x System-on-Modules
Our partners provide highly integrated modules based on the STM32MP13 lines to help you save time and costs in your design. For example:
- Industrial grade
- Suitable for cost-sensitive applications
- High need for security
- Rich set of peripherals
- Optimized Bill of Material
- Energy-efficient performances
- Low-power embedded and consumer applications
- Very small form factor
- Low power consumption
- Dual Ethernet network interfaces
Digi ConnectCore® STM32MP13
- Compact, wireless, and secure
- Industrial-grade, scalable, embedded SOM platform
- Pre-certified dual-band Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth® Low Energy 5.2
- Digi Embedded Yocto Linux support
- Smallest SoM in the world
- Industrial and security-based applications
- MP131 or MP133 or MP135 with ARM v7-A Architecture
- Up to 1GB DDR3L Memory
- On SOM 16Mb QSPI Flash for loading Bootloader
- Cost and energy efficient
- Running mainline Linux, equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and more connectivity.
- Enhanced security features
- STPMIC1 supports low power modes