Ultra-low power EEPROM combines datalogging and firmware management on a single memory
M95P32 is a high-density, page-erasable SPI EEPROM memory that combines unprecedented flexibility and performance. This all-in-one non-volatile memory has been designed for ultra-low power applications requiring robust and flexible datalogging as well as fast firmware upload/download.
Easy to implement, ST’s ultra-low power 32Mbit Page EEPROM offers 16 Mbit and 8 Mbit density options. Its unique architecture enables fast boot times and helps save energy in every operation, thanks to controlled current peaks and a reduction of the power dissipation.
Developers can now build new designs for their power-constrained applications, such as compact IoT modules powered by small batteries. They can also reduce the cost of their BOM, using one single memory, instead of two (Serial Flash and EEPROM).
- 32Mbit (4Mbytes) SPI Page EEPROM
- Write byte flexibility and page up to 512 bytes
- 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- Temp range -40°C up to +85°C
- 80MHz Quad output SPI interface
- Buffer load mode for fast programming
- Fast Wake up 30µs
- Instruction set compatible with EEPROM and Serial Flash
- 0.5mA for 10MHz read
- 2.5ms typical page write time
- 1.1ms typical Page erase time
- 1.2ms typical page program time
- 500K write cycles per page
- Error Correction Code and 100-year data retention
- Fitness tracker
- Smart watches
Medical and healthcare
- Digital thermometer
- Glucose meter
- Blood pressure monitor
IoT for Smart Home and City
- Electricity metering
- Environment metering
- Electronic shelf labels
IoT for Smart Industry
- Smart sensor nodes
- Position and motion monitoring
- Process and environment monitoring
- Asset and Livestock Tracking
Design your new applications with the X-NUCLEO-PGEEZ1 expansion board with M95P32 SPI Page EEPROM. The expansion board can be plugged on top of STM32 Nucleo boards (via ZIO and Arduino® UNO R3 connectors).
The Page EEPROM application and technical notes will help you understand how to make the most of Page EEPROM for your application. You will find application and technical notes regarding:
- The memory architecture: AN5747 - Page EEPROM memory architecture
- The buffer mode: TN1397 - Page program operation with buffer load usage
Check out all Page EEPROM technical literature.
Review the product’s main features and applications