The TDA7492 is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier with single power supply designed for LCD TVs and monitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency and exposed-pad-up (EPU) package, only a simple heatsink is required.
- 50 W + 50 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with RL = 6 Ω and VCC = 25 V
- 40 W + 40 W continuous output power at THD = 10% with RL = 8 Ω and VCC = 25 V
- Wide-range single-supply operation (8 - 26 V)
- High efficiency (η = 90%)
- Four selectable, fixed gain settings of nominally 21.6 dB, 27.6 dB, 31.1 dB and 33.6 dB
- Differential inputs minimize common-mode noise
- Standby and mute features
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Externally synchronizable
- ECOPACK® , environmentally friendly package