SPC5Studio is built-on Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE), a market standard extensible and fully customizable environment, enabling users to define new components and third parties to develop new plug-ins. SPC5Studio generated code is ANSI C compliant.
SPC5Studio v.4.0 provides a completely new look and feel framework to design, build and deploy Embedded Applications for SPC56 Power Architecture 32-bit Microcontrollers. With the new User Interface creating application is easier and more intuitive.
Download (for free) SPC5Studio from ST web site. Release Note is availble on the SPC5Studio web page. New minor versions will be delivered through auto udpate notifications.It is possible to increase functionalities through the Market Place which has been populated with new installable components providing high flexibility and great customomizability.
You can build embedded software for SPC56 MCU's by selecting the target MCU's, define the status of its resources by the Graphical User Interface and combining pre-defined software components.The application wizard module allows the users to resolve dependencies automatically and it gets "syntax error free" projects creation at first run.
For any question and contribution become member of SPC5Studio E2E community on ST WEB.
- Freeware Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on Eclipse with a completely new look and feel.
- Code, Makefiles, ELF, and Doc Generation based on a template structure and XML technologies easy exportable to other development environment
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) and Register Level Access (RLA) low level driver with an easy access to peripheral registers
- Visual and easy to use MCU's Pins configuration perfectly aligned with the reference manual.
- MCU run modes and full clock tree configuration with automatic constraints checking.
- Open source Real Time OS: ChibiOS and uOSEK.
- Software Examples for Discovery kits and premium evaluation boards covering most of peripherals.
- Direct access to PLS debugging UDE starter kit version software.
- Update and Extension managed through a dedicated market place to create the best fitting development environment.
- Free License GCC GNU C Compiler component provided through market place.
- "Professional GNU "C" Compiler available from HighTec EDV-System (require valid license).