The STSW-STLKT01 firmware package for SensorTile provides sample projects for the development of custom applications. Built on STM32Cube software technology, it includes all the low level drivers to manage the on-board devices and system-level interfaces.
The package comes with the DataLog, AudioLoop and BLE_SampleApp applications. The DataLog application features raw sensor data streaming via USB (Virtual COM Port class) and sensor data storage on an SD card exploiting RTOS features. The AudioLoop application sends audio signals acquired by the microphone via I2S and USB interfaces, allowing the user to play the sound on loudspeakers/headphones or record it on an host PC. The BLE_SampleApp provides an example of Bluetooth Low Energy configuration that enables SensorTile to stream environmental sensor data; it is compatible with the ST BlueMS app available for Android and iOS.
- Embedded STM32L4 series software samples for SensorTile:
- sensor data streaming via USB and logging on SD card
- sensor data transfer via Bluetooth Low Energy
- audio acquisition, playback and streaming via USB
- Based on STM32Cube, the consistent and complete embedded software for STM32 MCU that maximizes portability across the entire STM32 series and avoids dependency issues
- A DataLog application which allows the real-time transmission of all sensor data to a PC via serial port or to save/log sensor data to file on an SD card
- An AudioLoop application which sends audio signals acquired by the microphone to an on-board DAC via an I²S interface
- A BLE_SampleApp which provides an example of Bluetooth Low Energy configuration
- A third party FAT file system module for small embedded systems
- Source code freely available from the ST website with developer-friendly license terms
- A third party RTOS (real-time operating system) kernel for embedded devices