The IIS2DH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The IIS2DH has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functionality of the sensor in the final application.
The IIS2DH is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable full scales
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- 3 operating modes: low-power, normal, high-resolution mode
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- Motion detection & free-fall detection
- “Sleep-to-wake” and “return-to-sleep” functions
- Embedded FIFO
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant