The SPBTLE-1S is a Bluetooth® low Energy System-on-Chip application processor certified module, compliant with BT specifications v4.2 and BQE qualified. The SPBTLE-1S module supports multiple roles simultaneously and can act at the same time as Bluetooth Smart master and slave device.
The SPBTLE-1S is based on BlueNRG-1 system-on-chip and entire Bluetooth Low Energy stack and protocols are embedded into module.
The SPBTLE-1S module provides a complete RF platform in a tiny form factor. Radio, embedded antenna and high frequency oscillators are integrated to offer a certified solution to optimize the time to market of the final applications.
The SPBTLE-1S can be powered directly with a pair of AAA batteries or any power source from 1.7 to 3.6 V.
- Bluetooth v4.2 compliant
- Supports master and slave modes
- Multiple roles supported simultaneously
- High performance, ultra-low power Cortex-M0 32-bit based architecture core
- Programmable embedded 160 KB Flash
- 24 KB embedded RAM with data retention
- 1 x UART, 2 x I²C, 1xSPI, 14 x GPIO, 2 x multifunction timer, 10-bit ADC, Watchdog & RTC, DMA controller, PDM stream processor, SWD debug Interface
- Bluetooth radio performance:
- Max Tx power: + 5 dBm
- Excellent link reliability
- On-board chip antenna
- Small form factor: 11.5 mm x 13.5 mm
- Complemented with Bluetooth low energy protocol stack library (GAP, GATT, SM, L2CAP, LL)
- AES security co-processor
- Bluetooth low energy SDK with wide range of profile available
- EU (RED) Type certificate
- FCC, IC modular approval certification
- SRRC Chinese Certification
- BT SIG End Product QDID
- Pre-programmed UART bootloader
- Operating supply voltage: from 1.7 to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C