The X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 is an expansion board for the NUCLEO-F401RE and NUCLEO-L476RG development boards. It provides a complete evaluation kit allowing anyone to learn, evaluate, and develop their applications using the VL53L1X ToF, long-distance ranging sensor technology.
The X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board is delivered with a cover glass holder in which three different spacers of 0.25, 0.5 and 1 mm height can be fitted below the cover glass to simulate various air gaps.
Two VL53L1X breakout boards can be connected using two 10-pin connectors.
The X-NUCLEO-53L1A1 expansion board is compatible with the STM32 nucleo board family, and with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout.
Several ST expansion boards can be superposed through the Arduino connectors which allows, for example, the development of VL53L1X applications with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi interfaces.
- VL53L1X Time-of-Flight (ToF), long-distance ranging sensor module
- Accurate absolute ranging distance, independent of the reflectance of the target
- 0.25, 0.5 and 1 mm spacers to simulate air gaps
- Two different cover windows
- Two VL53L1X breakout boards
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo board family
- Equipped with ArduinoTM UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
- Full system SW is supplied, including code examples and graphical user interface. All this can be downloaded from the folder “TOOLS AND SOFTWARE, section Ecosystems” on www.st.com/VL53L1X