The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the STSPIN250 low voltage brush DC motor driver.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 2.6 A r.m.s.
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant