Unicleo-GUI is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the X-CUBE-MEMS1 software expansion and STM32 Nucleo expansion boards (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2).
The main objective of this application is to demonstrate the functionality of ST sensors and algorithms supported by X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Display data from connected sensors in various views (time plot, scatter plot, 3D plot)
- Save data to tab separated (TSV) or comma separated (CSV) files
- Configurable output data rate and full scale
- Direct read from and write to sensor registers
- Works with X-CUBE-MEMS1 (Datalog, DatalogExtended) sample applications
- Works with sample applications for algorithms (Activity Recognition, Carry Position, Gesture Recognition, Sensor Fusion, Pedometer, Magnetometer Calibration, Accelerometer Calibration, Gyroscope calibration, Activity Recognition for Wrist, Pose Estimation, Motion Intensity Detection, Fitness Activity, eCompass)
- Windows® -based application