The USBLC6-2SC6 and USBLC6-2P6 are monolithic application specific devices dedicated to ESD protection of high speed interfaces, such as USB 2.0, Ethernet links and video lines.
The very low line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising in protecting sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
- 2 data-line protection
- Protects VBUS
- Very low capacitance: 3.5 pF max.
- Very low leakage current: 150 nA max.
- SOT-666 and SOT23-6L packages
- RoHS compliant
- Very low capacitance between lines to GND for optimized data integrity and speed
- Low PCB space consumption: 2.9 mm2 max for SOT-666 and 9 mm² max for SOT23-6L
- Enhanced ESD protection: IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 compliance guaranteed at device level, hence greater immunity at system level
- ESD protection of VBUS
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Low leakage current for longer operation of battery powered devices
- Fast response time
- Consistent D+ / D- signal balance:Very low capacitance matching toleranceI/O to GND = 0.015 pFCompliant with USB 2.0 requirements
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:15 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)