STM32CubeProgrammer (STM32CUBEPROG) is an all-in-one multi-OS software tool for programming STM32 microcontrollers.
It provides an easy-to-use and efficient environment for reading, writing and verifying device memory through both the debug interface (JTAG and SWD) and the bootloader interface (UART and USB).
STM32CubeProgrammer offers a wide range of features to program STM32 microcontroller internal memories (such as Flash, RAM, and OTP) as well as external memories.
STM32CubeProgrammer also allows option programming and upload, programming content verification, and microcontroller programming automation through scripting.
STM32CubeProgrammer is delivered in GUI (graphical user interface) and CLI (command-line interface) versions.
- Erases, programs, views and verifies the content of the device Flash memory
- Supports Motorola S19, Intel HEX, ELF, and binary formats
- Supports debug and bootloader interfaces:
- ST-LINK debug probe (JTAG/SWD)
- UART and USB DFU bootloader interfaces
- Programs, erases and verifies external memories, with examples of external Flash loaders to help users to develop loaders for specific external memories
- Automates STM32 programming (erase, verify, programming, configuring option bytes)
- Allows OTP memory programming
- Supports the programming and configuring of option bytes
- Offers a command-line interface for automation through scripting
- ST-LINK firmware update
- Enables secure firmware creation using the STM32 Trusted Package Creator tool
- Multi-OS support: Windows® , Linux® , macOS®