SPC5-STUDIOCode Generator, Quick resources configurator and Eclipse development environment for SPC5 MCUs
SPC5Studio is built-on Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment (PDE), a market standard extensible and fully customizable environment, enabling users to define new components and third parties to develop new plug-ins. SPC5Studio generated code is ANSI C compliant.
SPC5Studio v.4.0 provides a completely new look and feel framework to design, build and deploy Embedded Applications for SPC56 Power Architecture 32-bit Microcontrollers. With the new User Interface creating application is easier and more intuitive.
Download (for free) SPC5Studio from ST web site. Release Note is availble on the SPC5Studio web page. New minor versions will be delivered through auto udpate notifications.It is possible to increase functionalities through the Market Place which has been populated with new installable components providing high flexibility and great customomizability.
You can build embedded software for SPC56 MCU's by selecting the target MCU's, define the status of its resources by the Graphical User Interface and combining pre-defined software components.The application wizard module allows the users to resolve dependencies automatically and it gets "syntax error free" projects creation at first run.
For any question and contribution become member of SPC5Studio E2E community on ST WEB.
- Freeware Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on Eclipse with a completely new look and feel.
- Code, Makefiles, ELF, and Doc Generation based on a template structure and XML technologies easy exportable to other development environment
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) and Register Level Access (RLA) low level driver with an easy access to peripheral registers
- Visual and easy to use MCU's Pins configuration perfectly aligned with the reference manual.
- MCU run modes and full clock tree configuration with automatic constraints checking.
- Open source Real Time OS: ChibiOS and uOSEK.
- Software Examples for Discovery kits and premium evaluation boards covering most of peripherals.
- Direct access to PLS debugging UDE starter kit version software.
- Update and Extension managed through a dedicated market place to create the best fitting development environment.
- Free License GCC GNU C Compiler component provided through market place.
- "Professional GNU "C" Compiler available from HighTec EDV-System (require valid license).
DB1887: SPC5-STUDIO for 32-bit Power Architecture® MCU’s
AN4464: Porting a Green Hills SW to SPC5Studio
RN0100: SPC5Studio v.4.0 Release
Presentations & Training Material
SPC56 embedded software solutions
SPC5Studio IDE and associated debugger/compilers for spc5 mcu’s.
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|SPC56A-Discovery||Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 A line - with SPC564A70L7 MCU|
|SPC56M-Discovery||Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 M line - with SPC563M64L7 MCU|
|SPC5-UDESTK-SW||SPC5-UDESTK Debugging Software for Windows|
|SPC56P-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 P line - with SPC560P50L5 MCU|
|STSW-SPC56002FW||LIN Drivers Libraries for SPC56 Microcontrollers|
|SPC57S-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC57 S line - with SPC570S50L3 MCU|
|SPC56XXMB||Evaluation motherboard for SPC56 series microcontrollers|
|SPC5-HTCOMP-NLTL||HighTec GNU "C" compiler support|
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal|
|SPC56L-Discovery||Discovery Plus Kit for SPC56 L line - with SPC56EL70L5 MCU|
|SPC56D-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 D line - with SPC56D40L1 MCU|
|SPC56B-Discovery||Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU|
Publications and Collaterals
Software components for AUTOSAR
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.