STM32F3DISCOVERYDiscovery kit for STM32F303xx microcontrollers
The STM32F3DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F3 series Cortex-M4 mixed-signals features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMS, USB connection, LEDs and pushbuttons.
The STM32F3DISCOVERY discovery board does not support STM32F313xx MCUs (1.65 V to 1.95 V power supply).
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f3discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standaloneST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Eight user LEDS, LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB USER with Mini-B connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
DB1739: Discovery kit for STM32F303 line
AN4157: STM32F3DISCOVERY peripheral firmware examples
AN4507: PWM resolution enhancement through dithering technique for STM32 advanced-configuration, general-purpose and lite timers
UM1562: Getting started with software and firmware environments for the STM32F3DISCOVERY Kit
UM1570: STM32F3DISCOVERY Discovery kit for STM32F303xx microcontrollers
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32F3DISCOVERY gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STM32CubeF3||Embedded software for STM32 F3 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards)|
|STSW-STM32118||STM32F3 Discovery kit firmware package, including 28 examples and preconfigured projects for 4 different IDEs|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32 F3 series - Cortex-M4 mixed-signal MCUs
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.