ST’s DP/eDP converters allow you to convert audio-video signals from DisplayPort to other standards such as HDMI, DVI, VGA, LVDS and digital RGB and vice-versa.
These bridge devices support deep color video and audio (up to 8 channels) with best in class inter-operability between DisplayPort graphics sources.
This flexible and complete DisplayPort converter portfolio permits a full range of seamlessly integrated connectivity options for PCs and notebooks, monitors, video projectors, televisions and other AV accessories.
Features of this portfolio include:
- DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 standard compliancy
- Support for 4K x 2K (30 Hz), WQXGA, FHD 120 Hz video and 7.1 channel audio
- RGB and YUV video format with deep color support for up to 10/12/16 bits per channel
- HDCP 1.3 with on-chip keys and HDCP repeater capacity
- Spread spectrum for EMI reduction
- Optimized for low-power operation