M74HC14Hex Schmitt Inverter
The M74HC14 is a high speed CMOS hex Schmitt inverter fabricated with silicon gate C2MOS technology. Pin configuration and functions are the same as those of the M74HC04 but all inputs have a 20 % VCC hysteresis level.
This, together with the Schmitt trigger function, allows the device to be used on line receivers with slow rise/fall input signals.
All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge and transient excess voltage.
- High speed: tPD = 12 ns (typ.) at VCC = 6 V
- Low power dissipation: ICC = 1 μA (max.) at TA = 25 °C
- High noise immunity: VH = 1.2 V (typ.) at VCC = 6 V
- Symmetrical output impedance: |IOH| = IOL = 4 mA (min.)
- Balanced propagation delays: tPLH ≅ tPHL
- Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 to 6 V
- Pin and function compatible with 74 series 14
- ESD performance
- CDM: 1 kV
- HBM: 2 kV
- MM: 200 V
DS0241: Hex Schmitt inverter
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Packing Type||Operating Temperature (min)||Operating Temperature (max)||Automotive Grade||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|M74HC14YRM13TR||Active||SO-14||Tape And Reel||Yes||-||.306|
|M74HC14YTTR||Active||TSSOP 14||Tape And Reel||Yes||-||.306|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.