EVAL6227QRDemonstration board using a dual full-bridge L6227Q for motor control applications
The L6227Q is a DMOS dual full-bridge designed for motor control applications, realized in BCD multipower technology.
The L6227Q features thermal shutdown and a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs plus a diagnostic output that can be easily used to implement the overcurrent protection.
The device also includes two independent constant off-time PWM current controllers which perform the chopping regulation.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 A DC)
- RDS(on)0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ = 25 °C
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non dissipative overcurrent protection
- Dual independent constant tOFF PWM current controllers
- Slow decay synchronous rectification
- Cross conduction protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated fast free wheeling diodes
DB1875: Demonstration board mounting the L6227Q dual full-bridge driver
AN2759: EVAL6227QR demonstration board using a dual full-bridge L6227Q for motor control applications
Bill of Materials
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.