32L100CDISCOVERYDiscovery kit with STM32L100RC MCU
The 32L100CDISCOVERY helps you to discover the features of the STM32L100 Value Line 32-bit Cortex-M3 microcontrollers and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32L100RCT6 , it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons for easy connection of additional components and modules.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32l1-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32L100RCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
DB2008: Discovery kit for STM32L100 Value Line
UM1656: 32L100CDISCOVERY discovery kit for STM32L100 Value Line microcontrollers
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32L100C-DISCO gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STSW-LINK009||ST-Link, ST-Link/V2, ST-Link/V2-1 USB driver signed for XP, Windows7, Windows8|
|STM32CubeL1||Embedded software for STM32 L1 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|STSW-STM32131||STM32L100 Value line discovery firmware package|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32 32-bit MCU family - Leading supplier of ARM® Cortex®-M microcontrollers
Evaluation products license agreement
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.