STemWinProfessional graphical stack library enabling the building up of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) (AN4323)
Thanks to a partnership with SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH, ST can provide the STemWin solution, based on SEGGER emWin one.
This library is a professional graphical stack library, enabling the building up of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) with any STM32, any LCD/TFT display and any LCD/TFT controller, taking advantage of STM32 hardware accelerations whenever possible.
STemWin is provided under binary form to any STM32 customer, for free.
STemWin Library is a comprehensive solution coming with rich features such as JPG, GIF and PNG decoding, many widgets (checkboxes, buttons…) and a VNC server allowing to display remotely a local display, but also professional development tools such as GUIBuilder to create GUIS with simple drag and drop.
- Free professional graphical stack library available in binary form
- Able to handle many kinds of displays with optimized mechanisms
- Memory-sparing features (memory pool, per band screen creation, refresh only changed portions, …)
- Raw graphical renderer (Pixels, Shapes, Fonts, …)
- Alpha blending, Antialiasing, Cursors
- Window and overlap manager
- Rich set of widgets (buttons, checkboxes, calendars, gauges, …)
- VNC server to display remotely the display via VNC protocol (based on TCP/IP)
- Full set of Development tools: GUIBuilder to create screens, Font converter, simulator, …
AN4323: Getting started with STemWin Library