STEVAL-ISA067V1Dual step-down controller with auxiliary voltages demonstration board based on the PM6681A for industrial system power
This demonstration board is based on the PM6681A, a dual step-down controller with adjustable output voltages that can be used in industrial power systems. The PM6681A demonstration board allows testing all the device's functions and provides two switching sections, with (typically) 3.3 V (OUT1) and 1.8 V (OUT2) outputs from 5.5 V to 36 V input voltage.
The typical operating switching frequency of the two available sections is 200 kHz/300 kHz, respectively. Each switching section delivers more than 2.5 A output current.
An internal linear regulator provides a fixed 5 V output voltage. Another internal linear regulator provides an adjustable output voltage (default 2.5 V). Both linear regulators can deliver up to 100 mA peak current.
- 5.5 V to 36 V input voltage range
- Vout1: 3.3 V, Iout1 > 2.5 A (or adjustable output voltage)
- Vout2: 1.8 V, Iout2 > 2.5 A (or adjustable output voltage)
- 0.9 - 3.3 V adjustable LDO delivers 100 mA peak current
- 5 V LDO delivers 100 mA peak current
- 1.237 V ± 1% reference voltage available
- Loss-less current sensing using low-side MOSFET RDS(on)
- Negative current limit
- Soft-start internally fixed at 2 ms
- Soft output discharge
- Latched UVP
- Non-latched OVP
- Selectable pulse-skipping at light loads
- Selectable minimum frequency (33 kHz) in pulse-skip mode
- 4 mW maximum quiescent power
- Independent power-good signals
- Output voltage ripple compensation
- RoHS compliant
DB0819: Dual step-down controller with auxiliary voltages demonstration board based on the PM6681A for industrial system power
Board Manufacturing Specification
Gerber files for STEVAL-ISA067V1 board
Bill of Materials
BOM for STEVAL-ISA067V1 board
Board schematics for STEVAL-ISA067V1 board
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.