STM32-WMA/DECAudio Engine WMA Decoder and Utilities
STMicroelectronics STM32 Audio Engine is a set of software libraries allowing customers to build audio applications with high-quality and professional results.
The popular WMA format is part of the formats a professional application should support to ensure the best musical experience.
Therefore, the WMA decoder library is a must. It removes the need for an external WMA decoding component. Moreover, unlike many open-source solutions, it was written specifically for STM32, and is therefore highly optimized, leaving room for other application tasks to run concurrently with the audio decoding.
In addition, it comes with a set of impressive add-ons such as a channel mixer, a standalone 5-band parametric equalizer and loudness control to provide a complete plug-and-play solution for STM32 customers.
The WMA decoder library is available for all STM32 family members.
- WMA v9.1
- Bit-rates from 5 to 384 kbps
- Sampling rates from 8 to 48 kHz
- PCM (Pulse Code Modulation) output
- Solution optimized for STM32
- WMA decoder with built-in equalizer
- Audio utilities:
- Channel mixer utility (for volume and mute control)
- Standalone 5-band parametric equalizer utility
- Loudness control utility
- Object codes, accessed by the user application through an extensive API in C
- Full documentation included, demo software available
- Demo project available for IAR EWARM, Keil MDK-ARM and Raisonance RIDE
DB1247: STM32 audio engine – WMA decoder library
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.