STM3240G-JAVASTM32 F4 series Java evaluation kit - with STM32F407IG MCU
The STM3240G-JAVA kit is a complete platform to evaluate the development of embedded applications in Java for the STM32 F4 series microcontrollers.
The kit is composed of the STM3240G-EVAL evaluation board and a DVD ROM which contains an evaluation version of the STM32Java software development kit based on MicroEJ®.
MicroEJ® is based on the Eclipse™ IDE and provides extended features for using Java in embedded systems to design and deploy embedded Java applications, simulate embedded Java applications on PCs and perform automated tests.
The main limitations of the evaluation version are 3 months of use from the first launch and 1 hour of runtime.
A Java demo is programmed in the STM32F407IGH6 microcontroller on the evaluation board.
For more information, visit www.stm32java.com.
- The STM32Java software development kit (SDK) features one or more Java Platforms (JPF) for STM32 MCUs.
- Each JPF provides an abstraction of a number of features of the STM32 microcontrollers and of the components available on the STM32 boards.
- The following components and peripherals are supported by the JPFs:
- 3.2" 240x320 TFT color LCD including the touch screen capability with MicroUI™ for rich HMI applications and Micro Widget Toolkit, MWT for enhanced widgets
- Ethernet with an integrated TCP/IP stack and the sockets interface
- RS-232 USART communication
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- 4 color LEDs
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2 for development purposes
- SNI (Simple Native Interface) and SP (Shielded Plug) to interface Java and C world
- Hardware floating point support
DB1842: STM32 F4 series Java evaluation kit
Presentations & Training Material
STM32Java offer overall presentation
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.