STM320518-EVALEvaluation board for STM32 F0 series - with STM32F051R8 MCU
The STM320518-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STM32 F0 series entry-level MCUs. It includes an STM32F051R8T6 ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit microcontroller with 64KB of Flash memory.
The board offers are full range of hardware features to help you evaluate all peripherals (motor control, RS232, RS485, audio DAC, Touch slider, microphone ADC, TFT LCD, IrDA, IR LED, IR receiver, LDR, MicroSD card, CEC on two HDMI connectors, RF E2PROM & Temperature sensor… etc.) and develop your own application.
Extension headers allow to easily connect a daughter board or wrapping board for your specific application.
An ST-LINK/V2 is integrated on the board as embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32F051R8T6 MCU.
- Three 5 V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 USB connector or daughter board
- Audio speaker and microphone connected to the STM32F051R8T6 DAC and ADC
- 2Gbyte or more MicroSD card with SPI interface
- Temperature sensor and RF EEPROM accessible through I2C compatible serial interface
- RS232 and RS485 communications
- IrDA transceiver.
- IR LED and IR receiver.
- SWD debug support, and embedded ST-LINK/V2
- 240x320 TFT color LCD connected to the STM32F051R8T6 SPI interface
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, tamper and user buttons.
- 4 color user LEDs
- Extension connector for daughter board or wrapping board
- MCU voltage: fixed to 3.3 V, or adjustable from 2 to 3.6 V
- Touch slider
- Light dependent resistor (LDR)
- Two HDMI connectors with DDC and CEC
- Motor control connector
- RoHS compliant board (lead free)
DB1641: STM320518-EVAL evaluation board
UM1520: STM320518-EVAL demonstration firmware
UM1537: STM320518-EVAL evaluation board
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM320518-EVAL gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STSW-STM32122||STM320518-EVAL demonstration firmware (UM1520)|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32 F0 series - Entry-level Cortex-M0 MCU
STM32 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||General Description||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STM320518-EVAL||Active||Evaluation board for STM32 F0 series - with STM32F051R8 MCU||194.77|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.