32L1-TOUCH-LIBSTM32L1 STMTouch touch-sensing library
STMicroelectronics touch-sensing libraries provide a complete robust free source-code solution to be used on STM8L, STM8TL5x, STM32F0xx, STM32F3xx and STM32L1xx microcontrollers. This solution allows designers familiar with the use of standard microcontrollers to create higher-end human interfaces by replacing conventional electromechanical switches by capacitive sensors.
The xxxx-TOUCH-LIB is part of the application firmware. It allows combining various capacitive sensing touchkeys, linear or rotary touch sensors with traditional MCU features (communications, control of LEDs, beeper or LCD) in the same application.
Two capacitive acquisition principles, surface Charge Transfer (CT) and ProxSenseTM, are available and can be configured at compiling level. Both acquisition principles offer the same advanced processing algorithms to filter out noise and to compensate environmental parameters such as temperature, humidity, and power supply variation.
Note: ProxSense is a trademark of Azoteq (Pty) Ltd.
- Complete free C source code library with firmware examples for STM8L, STM8TL5x, STM32F0xx, STM32F3xx and STM32L1xx microcontrollers
- Both surface Charge Transfer (CT) and ProxSenseTM (PXS) acquisition principles supported
- Multifunction capability to combine capacitive sensing functions with traditional MCU features
- Modular architecture allowing easy addition of new acquisitions or sensors
- Acquisition, filtering and calibration functions
- Enhanced processing features for optimized sensitivity and immunity
- Environment Control System (ECS)
- Detection Time Out (DTO)
- Detection Exclusion System (DXS)
- Noise filter
- Flexible touchkey/linear/rotary touch sensors configuration and combination
- Unlimited number of sensors supported
- Each sensor can have its own state machine
- Active shield feature
- Compliant with MISRA
- Compliant with Cosmic, IAR, Raisonance, Keil, Altium and Atollic C compilers
DB1808: STMTouch library
UM1606: STMTouch driver user manual
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STM32CubeL1||Embedded software for STM32 L1 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards)|
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Version||Marketing Status||Order From ST|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.