32F401CDISCOVERYDiscovery kit for STM32F401 line - with STM32F401VC MCU
The STM32F401 Discovery helps you to discover the entry level microcontrollers of the STM32 F4 series and to develop your applications easily. It offers everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F401VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, a gyroscope, an e-compass and digital microphone ST MEMs, an audio DAC with an integrated class D speaker driver, an OTG micro-AB connector, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f4-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F401VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB of Flash memory, 64 KB of RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope.
- LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- Two USB OTG LEDs: LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for LQFP100 I/Os for a quick connection to the prototyping board and an easy probing
DB2041: Discovery kit for STM32F401 line
AN3990: Upgrading STM32F4DISCOVERY board firmware using a USB key
UM1660: Getting started with the STM32F401 Discovery kit
UM1669: Discovery kit for STM32F401 line
UM1671: Getting started with STM32F401 Discovery software development tools
Board Manufacturing Specification
STM32F401C-DISCO gerber files
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|STM32CubeF4||Embedded software for STM32 F4 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards)|
|STSW-STM32136||STM32F401 discovery firmware package (UM1660)|
|STSW-STM32142||Using STM32F4 MCU power modes with best dynamic efficiency (AN4365)|
Publications and Collaterals
STM32F401/411 - Access to the high-performance
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.