MATRIX-M24SRMatrix of multiple antenna for M24SR - Not for sale -
The MATRIX-M24SR board features various antenna designs for M24SRXX-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC family combined on a single ready-to-use divisible PCB.
Each individual antenna features an M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC connected to an RF antenna on one side, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
All antennas are populated with M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC but are applicable to other densities.
The MATRIX-M24SR antenna matrix allows system designers to evaluate the M24SRXX-Y family performance and capabilities and to get started with their design.
The MATRIX-M24SR gerber files can be downloaded from
- Ready-to-use printed circuit board including 10 divisible antenna boards. Each of those antenna board can be connected to an MCU thanks to the I2C interface.
- The MATRIX-M24SR antenna boards are based on the M24SR64-Y device which is compatible with NFC phones. As such, any NFC phone can communicate with those antenna boards.
- Various antenna designs
- 45 mm x 75 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT1)
- 20 mm x 40 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT2)
- 14 mm x 13.5 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT7)
- 45 mm x 65 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB with a DSILC6-4P6 external ESD protection (ANT10)
- 4.7 μH SMD-inductor based antenna (ANT11)
- 2 spare circuits for customer antenna development (ANT12)
- Metal Tag 13 .56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT9)
- 20 mm round 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT13)
- 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT14)
- M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC
- I2C bus connection
- RF disable input connection with 30 kΩ pull-down resistor
- GPO (General Purpose Output) output connection with 20 kΩ pull up resistor
- 100 pF and 10 nF capacitors for VCC decoupling
DB2116: Antenna matrix for the M24SRXX-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC family
Bill of Materials
Bill of materials for MATRIX-M24SR
Gerber files for MATRIX-M24SR
Schematics for MATRIX-M24SR
Related Tools and Software
Related Tools and Software
|M24SR-DISCOVERY||Discovery kit for the M24SR series - Dynamic NFC/RFID tag|
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|MATRIX-M24SR||Active||M24SR04 - M24SR16 - M24SR64||-||23||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack2||-|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.