EVAL6470H-DISCdSPIN Discovery: development tool to explore dSPIN (L6470) motor driver
The L6470 Discovery is a low cost development tool to explore the L6470 motor driver.
An ideal starter-kit for both beginners and experienced users, it is autonomous and can be used with a software interface or with a custom firmware thanks to the embedded microcontroller.
Through the available GUI the user can easily set the full configuration of application parameters.“Plug and Play” tool it offers high motor control flexibility thanks to the wide operating voltage range from 8 V to 45 V and the current capability up to 3 Ar.m.s. It is equipped with LED indicators for specific ready, busy, error warning.
- Voltage mode driving featuring extreme smoothness
- Up to 1/128 microstepping
- Fully autonomous solution embedding an STM32™ MCU and the L6470H stepper motor driver
- Compatible with SPIN family evaluation software
- Wide voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- High phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s
- Footprint optimized for external resonator or crystal
- Switch motor input control
- Keys start/left - stop/right - reset
- Ready, busy, error LED indicators
- Spare LED indicators for specific design
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
DB2096: dSPIN™ Discovery: development tool to explore dSPIN™ (L6470) motor driver
UM1691: EVAL6470H-DISC : fully integrated stepper motor driver based on the L6470 and STM32™
Board Manufacturing Specification
Bill of Materials
Related Tools and Software
Publications and Collaterals
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Core Product||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.