WEI-KNXWeinzierl KNX standard communication protocols for the STM32 ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers families (KNX Stack)
Based on KNX standard Wienzierl offers KNX Stack implementations for the various standardized device models and media to the KNX specification for Twisted Pair, Radio Frequency and Ethernet Internet Protocol IP.
This product is supplied by a third party not affiliated to ST. For complete and latest information on the specification and the purchased parts package, refer to the third party website www.weinzierl.de.
- KNX protocol stack implemented
- KNX media Twisted Pair (TP 1),
- KNX media Radio Frequency (KNX-RF)
- KNX media Ethernet IP (KNXnet/IP)
- Certified by the KNX Association
- Board developments with STM32/KNX Transceiver
- Tool developments for KNX
- Available for STM32F1 and STM32L1 series
Sample & BuyTop
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Supplier||Third Party link|
(*) Suggested Resale Price per unit (USD) for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.