STICEFull-featured emulator offers flexible, modular debugging and programming solution
The STice is the advanced in-circuit emulation system from STMicroelectronics. It offers a complete range of proven debugging features such as advanced breakpoints and trace recording. In addition, it provides new profiling and coverage capabilities to help detect and eliminate dead code and bottlenecks in application execution.
In addition to emulation, the STice provides in-circuit debugging and programming capability for ST microcontrollers via the ST single wire interface module (SWIM). SWIM allows non-intrusive debugging of an application while it runs on the target microcontroller.
The STice is supported by the free STM8 toolset, which includes the ST Visual Develop (STVD) integrated development environment for building, debugging and fine-tuning applications, the ST Visual Programmer (STVP) microcontroller programming interface and the STM8 Assembler.
The STice offers improved cost-effectiveness by allowing users to order exactly what they need to meet their development requirements and to adapt their emulation system to support existing and future ST microcontrollers.
All these connection accessories and the STice emulation boards can be ordered independently as replacement parts.
- Emulation system
- Real-time emulation of STM8 MCUs (CPU frequency from 250 Hz up to 50 MHz)
- Application profiling for execution time or number of executions at instruction/source code/function level
- Coverage analysis on code (at instruction/source code/function level) or data (memory locations or variables) for the entire memory space
- Unlimited instruction breakpoints for the entire MCU memory space
- Data breakpoints
- Advanced breakpoints with up to 4 levels of user-configured conditions
- Control of application memory accesses configurable at byte level
- Trace of 128 K records with time stamp
- Non-intrusive read/write on-the-fly to data memory during emulation
- Power supply follower managing STM8 application voltages in range 1.65 to 5.5 V (0.8 V possible for MEB with specific TEB)
- 8-bit probe analyzer
- Input trigger and 2 output triggers
- In-circuit debugging/programming via SWIM
- USB 2.0 (high-speed) interface to host PC
- Connection accessories
- CF/Stice_Connect: 60- or 120-pin flexible cable to connect to the application
- AD/Stice_Connect: connection adapter to adapt the connection flex to the target device package
- AS/Stice_Connect: adapter socket soldered onto the application and receiving the AD/Stice_connect
DB0457: Full-featured cost-effective emulation system for ST microcontrollers
UM0406: STice advanced emulation system for ST microcontrollers
|製品型名||Marketing Status||General Description||Specific features||Order From ST||Unit Price (US$)*|
|Distributor Availability||RoHS Compliance Grade||Download
|STICE-SYS001||Active||Full-featured emulator offers flexible, modular debugging and programming solution||for STM8A Automotive and STM8S General Purpose 8-bit MCUs||-||1990|
|STICE-SYS005||Active||Full-featured emulator offers flexible, modular debugging and programming solution||for STM8L101x MCUs||-||2310||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack1||-|
|STICE-SYS009||Active||Full-featured emulator offers flexible, modular debugging and programming solution||for EnergyLite STM8L15x/16x 8-bit MCUs||-||3949||No availability reported, please contact our Sales office||Ecopack1||-|
（*）ユニット当たりの推奨再販価格（米ドル建て）は、あくまで予算的な参考情報としてご利用下さい。現地通貨ベースでのお見積り、価格については 弊社セールスオフィス もしくは 販売代理店 にお問合せ下さい。
（**）弊社ホームページで入手できるMaterial Declaration（材料宣誓書）のフォームは、各パッケージ・タイプで最も一般的に使用されるパッケージに基づいた包括的な文書です。そのため、特定のデバイスについて100%正確ではない可能性があります。特定のデバイスに関する情報については、 弊社セールスオフィス にお問合せ下さい。