Build solutions capable of handling today's highly demanding applications
thanks to the STM32F7 and its Cortex®-M7 core
Join the STM32F7 MOOC (massive open online course) with hands-on exercises
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking to easily develop high performance and digital signal processing embedded applications based on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller architecture
- Developers looking for a way to optimize their current applications
Benefits you will take away
- Complete overview of STM32F7 architecture including a Cortex-M7 core and new peripherals
- Understanding of how you can achieve high performance
- Being able to start from a full-feature use case to implement your own applications
Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercise and example files.
All throughout the course, a technical expert will be available online to provide help and answer your questions.
Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency, and must be completed within one week.
- Introduction to the Cortex®-M7 core and STM32F7 architecture
- How to get the best performance from the STM32F7 MCU
- Using the DSP instruction set for efficient signal processing and optimizing complex algorithms
- Analyze your application needs/functions using a full-feature use case
- Demonstration of embedded graphics and the enhanced graphics creation process
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a myST account, REGISTER here.
If you do not have a myST account, click here to create your account and register.
The following material is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course.
- the STM32F7 discovery kit containing the STM32F746 microcontroller