Boost application performance with our ultra-low-power STM32L4 MCUs optimized to reduce power consumption and increase flexibility
What is the STM32L4?
The STM32L4 series is the leader in ultra-low-power 32-bit microcontrollers while offering high performance (100 DMIPS) thanks to its ARM® Cortex®-M4 core and high flexibility. Designers will especially appreciate its pin-to-pin compatibility with the STM32 family and its comprehensive development ecosystem. Watch a short presentation of the STM32L4 series.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for a flexible solution to improve the performance and power consumption of their embedded applications
- Engineers who wish to better understand the STM32L4's innovative architecture and embedded smart peripherals
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Lab exercises focusing on the STM32L4 platform including its Cortex-M4 core, smart peripherals and advanced functions
- Understanding of how you can bring high performance to embedded applications while reducing the BOM
- Tips and tricks to strengthen your expertise of ultra-low-power MCU design through theory and hands-on exercises
Online course concept
Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
All throughout the course, a technical expert will be available online to provide help and answer your questions.
Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency, and must be completed within one month.
- Overview of the STM32L4 platform including its architecture, key features and main benefits
- Hands-on experience with real-life application scenarios and operating modes using STM32Cube embedded software
- How to simplify designs and reduce BOM using the new advanced peripheral set
- Putting together a complete solution including low-layer APIs and middleware components
- Tips and tricks to improve the design and performance of embedded applications
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
You need to have a good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
The STM32L476 Discovery kit (STM32L476G-DISCO) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course.