What is the STM32L4?
The STM32L4 series is the leader in ultra-low-power 32-bit microcontrollers while offering high performance (100 DMIPS) thanks to its ARM® Cortex®-M4 core and high flexibility. Designers will especially appreciate its pin-to-pin compatibility with the STM32 family and its comprehensive development ecosystem.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for a flexible solution to improve the performance and power consumption of their embedded applications
- Engineers who wish to better understand the STM32L4's innovative architecture and embedded smart peripherals
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Lab exercises focusing on the STM32L4 platform including its Cortex-M4 core, smart peripherals and advanced functions
- Understanding of how you can bring high performance to embedded applications while reducing the BOM
- Tips and tricks to strengthen your expertise of ultra-low-power MCU design through theory and hands-on exercises
Online course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- All throughout the course, a technical expert will be available online to provide help and answer your questions.
- Each course takes approximately 6 to 7 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency, and must be completed within one month.
- Overview of the STM32L4 platform including its architecture, key features and main benefits
- Hands-on experience with real-life application scenarios and operating modes using STM32Cube embedded software
- How to simplify designs and reduce BOM using the new advanced peripheral set
- Putting together a complete solution including low-layer APIs and middleware components
- Tips and tricks to improve the design and performance of embedded applications
You need to have a good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
The STM32L476 Discovery kit (STM32L476G-DISCO) is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course.
Without ST-Udemy account With ST-Udemy account