The FP-CLD-AZURE1 STM32 ODE function pack directly connects your IoT node to the Microsoft Azure IoT, transmits sensor data and receives commands from cloud applications.
It fully supports Azure device management primitives and includes a sample implementation for Firmware update over the air (FOTA).
This package bundles samples for transmitting sensor data and controlling the device using Microsoft Azure SDK; it lets you jump-start end-to-end IoT development so that you can focus on developing and integrating your sensor-to-cloud functions.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and implements application level functions based on the MQTT protocol which enables bidirectional communication with Microsoft Azure IoT.
Drivers for the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity, sensors and dynamic NFC/RFID tag are included. Wi-Fi and Ethernet can be dynamically configured thanks to NFC.
Pre-compiled binaries are provided to automatically connect STM32 Nucleo and expansion boards to a web dashboard built on Microsoft Azure to visualize sensor data and to control the device remotely.
- Complete middleware to build applications based on Wi-Fi connectivity, inertial and environmental sensors and to connect STM32 Nucleo boards to Microsoft Azure IoT
- Software interface to access temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS25HB, LPS22HB), inertial sensors (LIS3MDL, LSM6DS0, LSM6DSL, LSM303AGR), and to write and read the M24SR64-Y RFID/NFC tag
- Sample applications based on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 boards connected in different combinations to NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-L476RG or NUCLEO-F429ZI boards
- Integrated Microsoft Azure IoT device software development kit for easy access to Microsoft Azure IoT services
- Ready to use binaries to connect an STM32 Nucleo board with a web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure for sensor data visualization and device management
- Secure connection with Azure Cloud thanks to the integrated mbedTLS library
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- STM32 Nucleo is Microsoft Azure certified for IoT