FP-CLD-AZURE1 is an STM32Cube function pack which lets you safely connect your IoT node to Microsoft Azure IoT, transmit sensor data and receive commands from Azure cloud applications.
It fully supports Azure device management primitives and includes a sample implementation for firmware update over the air (FOTA) and one for motor control. By using a mobile device with NFC, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity links are easily configured.
This software, together with the suggested combination of STM32 and ST devices, can be used, for example, to develop sensor-to-cloud applications for a broad range of use cases, such as smart home or smart industry.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, dynamic NFC/RFID tag, motion and environmental sensors, as well as two axis stepper motors.
- Complete firmware to safely connect an IoT node with sensors and actuators to Microsoft Azure IoT, using Wi-Fi or Ethernet communication technology
- Middleware libraries featuring the Microsoft Azure IoT software development kit, Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, transport-level security (mbedTLS), Real-time Operating System (FreeRTOS) and meta-data management
- Ready-to-use binaries to connect the IoT node to a web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure, for sensor data visualization, two axis stepper motor control and device management (FOTA)
- Sample implementations available for STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) with and without X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1, or for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, X-NUCLEO-IHM02A1 and X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1, when connected in different combinations to a NUCLEO-F401RE, a NUCLEO-L476RG or a NUCLEO-F429ZI development board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- STM32 Nucleo boards are Microsoft Azure certified for IoT